Monday, November 01, 2004

Good Morning!!

Hello Guys!!
I set up my virtual precinct today at the Bush website. It is an e-mail list for today and tomorrow about Bush. If you would like to sign up, please comment on this post and e-mail me and I will add you. I noticed some spelling errors today and I apologize. I think typing on a public forum will help my spelling.:-)
Now for Politics: The election is only one day away!! Please remember to vote tomorrow. Please pray for Mr. Bush as he goes about this last day of campaigning. I will try to type again as the day goes on.

Well, talk to you later,
Travis
P.S. In a earlier post, I mentioned that I went to Coburn's office in Ada. I did not, as my post implied, meet Mr. Coburn, But I did meet one of his district managers. Just wanted to clear that up.