Sunday, December 19, 2004

Early Christmas!

Well, today we had Christmas down at my Grandma H.'s house. Our cousins from Texas are here and we had a lot of fun playing pool and table tennis. One of my uncles and I also had a fun discussion about car modification and what mass produced car is the fastest right out of the factory. The general consensus was the Dodge Viper. We also had a great meal, with full servings of potatoes, corn, turkey, and cookies. :-) Then we got to open presents. My younger brothers got, among other things, a playmobil tree house set. That was really neat! My sister got some clothes, some shoes, and a scripture holder. I got a "Follow me boys" DVD, which is kind of funny sense we don't have a DVD player. LOL. I also got a book called Myth's, Lie's and Half-truths. It tells how to answer questions like "Christian's should stay out of politics" and other such. I am really looking forward to reading it. Another thing I got was a Little Bear Wheeler video. That is pretty neat. It is about the battle of Long Island.

Well, good night and Praise the Lord for His goodness!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis