Saturday, December 18, 2004

Trip to Grandma's

Hello all!

My website got on Google today!!!! Now if you type into Google, "Travis The Blogging Boy Scout" my site will pop up! I am so excited about this!!! Now my site will be easier for everyone to find without having to remember my rather long URL!! Praise the Lord!!!

Today's news: Today, we got to go up to my grandparents. We picked up my cousin and then went to Wal-Mart for a while. My cousin (A boy) and and I looked at DVD players, HAM radios and BB guns. I also saw a neat Gaither CD I might like to get some time. :-) We also got a new phone that has caller ID on it!

After that we went by Auto-Zone to see my Grandad, then we went to my favorite restaurant, Joe's Famous Pizza! The pizza is the best I have ever tasted! It has been a family favorite, for a long time, and they also have wonderful crushed ice in there soft-drinks! So if your ever in Purcell, Oklahoma, or driving south on I-35 from OKC, just ask for Joe's Pizza!

Well now that my sales pitch is over, I can go on with the day's events. After Joe's we went out to my Grandma's place and relaxed, talked, wrapped Christmas gifts and watched the History Channel. Then we loaded up and headed home!

Well, talk to you later,
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis