Monday, January 31, 2005

Snow!

Hey everyone, it is predicted that we will have snow tomorrow! Yipee!
http://www.newsok.com/weather/7day

Well, today we went to town and I got to go by the library and get some books! I got 3 books about presidential politics over the years, 1 book about WWI, written by Winston Churchill, and 2 Boy's Life magazines. I am looking forward to reading those.

After coming home, myself and some of the members of CCB(The Christian Coalition of Bloggers) had a chat session. That's was a lot of fun. It took us a bit to get it all working, but we will know better next time. If you are a Christian, conservative, blogger and would like to join, please visit http://christiancoalition.blogspot.com for more information.

I would like to write some articles specifically for Christian young men. I hope to have some of those written and posted soon.

In Christ,
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

2 comments:

Agent Tim said...

We have to do that again really soon. I want to get "Blog" from the library. Hopefully they have it.

Tim

Jake said...

That was pretty great, but it took us 20 minutes to set it up! Oh well, like you said, we'll know better next time.