Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Library Trip and Health News

Hello All,

Health Report: Well yesterday, I went without a high fever all day! Praise the Lord! :-) I am feeling a lot better. No fever today, but still have the sniffles.

Library Trip: Today we got to go back by the library and I got 2 more books by Winston Churchill and one book called " Great, True, Spy, Stories". (Makes one think of Tim doesn't it? :-)

Countdown to paging at the Capital! 5 day's remaining...

Talk to you later!
Travis

P.S. Did anyone like the History Article below? If you did or did not please comment.

Hat tip: A big thank you to the 4th person to vote in my poll! Thank you! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better Travis!

Hey, I forgot you are going to the Capitol! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

As for the history post, I honostly haven't got to go any deeper than reading what you said (I didn't click the links) - haven't had time. I liked the bit of info I read here though!

Anonymous said...

What Tim, cat got your tongue?

ROFL (Yeah, I get it)