Wednesday, February 02, 2005

New Poll Question and News

Hey Guys,
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Things get busy and I couldn't seem to fit it in. I will try to work on that though. :-)

In the News: Tonight at 9 EST, President George W. Bush will give his state of the union address. I look forward to it and hope everyone will watch it. I should be an enlightening speech about just what the President has planed for the next 4 years...

Update on serving as a page for the OK State Senate: I got my packet today from the capital and I am getting excited about the chance to serve as a page at the capital. I think it will be a lot of fun and also very educational. A page is not allowed a computer in is hotel room, so I will have to tell you all about it when I get back. :-)

Poll Changes: I thought today would be a good day for a new poll question, so here it is! "What kind of articles would you like to see on this site. I have suggested a few ideas I had and turned on comments so you can suggest your own! I hope you will enjoy following the new poll!

Thanks,
In Christ,
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis


No comments: