Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Still Reading

Hello all,

I am still reading the books I told you about in yesterdays post and I have found them to be quite interesting. (Sean Hannity IS neat :-D) Here are some of the things going on right now in other parts of the blogosphere.

Daddy Pundit has a good post on Modesty

Agent Tim gives his thoughts on a encounter Voice in the Wilderness is going through right now.

Site News: After being added to ProLife Blogs the other day, I started wondering if any more people had linked to my humble spot of the blogosphere. To find out I turned to Technorati.com and Pagerank.net. Both sites let you as the blogger, find out what other bloggers have linked to you and in turn you can visit them! I have greatly enjoyed using both of these sites and would recommend them to any blogger!

Upcoming Articles:

Lawn mowing, Christian work ethic *In the works!
Astrology and Christian bloggers
My long-in-coming article on the separation of church and state

Well, That's all for now!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: