Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday Evening Post

Hello everyone!

This week I am going to try to blog at least once a day! :-D I sure hope I can make it! Here is today's post.

The Oklahoma City Bombing: Today marks the tenth anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing. I hope to have a post up about this tomorrow. Read more here

UPDATE! Please read my post here for the correct day of the bombing and its anniversary.

A Trip to Grandma's: We went to my Grandma's house today and we help my two uncle's reopen a old water well. I had never done anything like that before so I learned a lot as well as being able to spend lots of time with my family. And to top it all off, I got to ride the four wheeler a while! :-D

Well, that's all for now! Talk to you later!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

No comments: