Thursday, May 05, 2005

Scouting the Web #1

What is going on at other blogs:

A "Incredible" Mom scene taken from the film. But left in the DVD.

Comment: The reason I thought this was really cool was partially due to the fact I have not seen this movie. We got watch all that many new movies as a whole, but this makes me think that this one might be neat. Have any of my readers seen it? If so, did you enjoy it? Was there anything objectionable in it?

Hat Tip: Stones Cry Out

What is going on at this blog:

This post has been updated to add "Voice in the Wilderness" giving his response to the article Scott Thomas wrote on homeschooling.

Hat Tip:Voice in the Wilderness

Well, that's all for now!

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Travis,
I watched part of the movie while babysitting for some friends, but I didn't pay too much attention to it. I didn't see anything objectionable to the movie itself. My ears did perk up when the coversation between Helen and Beth (as mentioned by Stones Cry Out). I think that it's great that Brad Bird desired that in his movie.
Kristin