Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm Back!

Hey Guys!

I am back from the birthday party! Had a really fun time. Here is a quick link of interest and then I better head outside and start the weed eating. :-)

Supreme Court bars Ten Commandments at courthouses

For full story click here
Comments: I guess I shall save my comments for now as I am writing a article on this for Virtue Magazine. :-D

Have a great day all!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

Update: I am still doing research for my article. I am compiling a list of link to use as resources. I hope to present a well written article for you by Friday. Also I may post all my link on this topic here on my blog for my readers pleasure. Talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

David Ketter said...

I don't understand this at all! FIRST, they stick up for "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. Then they turn around and do this? I'm wonderin what they're going to do with the 10 commandments that lie on the door of the Supreme Court? Are they taking that off?