Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Quick Post

Hey guys!

I took the ACT test today! That was interesting. After that we went out and rented some movies! We got one about a missionary and then a Roy Rogers western! :-D
Also, I would like to introduce you to one of the great blogs I have found lately. I have enjoyed reading this blog and hope to see more from this author in future. Now without further
ado,

True Believers - A blog about Christianity and Politics :-D

There are some other great blogs I have been looking at, and I hope to bring some of them to you soon.

Have a great Sunday!

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

2 comments:

Agent Tim said...

I'll have to check the blog out! Have fun watching Roy...he's great!

Talon said...

Thanks for posting about my blog Travis. Very nice of you...and glad you enjoy it!

I hope you didn't get too stressed about the ACTs...but no better way to unwind than a good Western.

God bless~