Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Years Eve!

Hello everyone!

My dad, sister and myself are preparing to attend our church's annual New Year Eve costume party. Last year I went as the Lone Ranger *grin* and this year I am going as an Eagle Scout. Clever huh? :-) Last year we played in the new year on 4 LAN connected X-Box's. I am not sure what we are doing this year but I am sure it will be just as fun.

May Christ so himself to you in a new and deeper way this coming year.

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy New Year Travis!

Anonymous said...

May God bless us all with a year of growth.

Best

Travis said...

Thanks guys. :-)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!