Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July!


Hello everyone!

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. Life has been a mix of work, car shopping, and more work. But the birthday of our nation is a good time to update. :-)

I go in to the store today, but instead of working 4-9 like I normally do, Mr. Andrews(My Employer) has switched our hours so we can be home in the evening! So today I work 1-6! We are breaking out our Bush/Cheney '04 cups to use while we devour our frito chili pie over fireworks this evening. :-)

You might be interested in my latest literary creation hosted kindly by Regenerate Our Culture's Fourth of July Issue, a thesis on King George and his relations with the American colonials.

Another lovely tradition of ours is to listen to the official song for the 2004 National Day of Prayer, "Let Freedom Ring" by Dennis Jernigan. This year on the website you can watch the accompaniment video online! Please check it out. Both the song and video are awesome! :-D

Have a great Fourth everyone!

Blessings upon you all,
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

2 comments:

inpassing said...

Hey Travis- I've checked your blog almost daily and was thrilled at a chance to finally respond. I haven't taken the time to check out your links yet, but I will do so. Happy Fourth to you, too!!

PA

Travis said...

Thanks you Miss Patty! :-)